Skip to Main Content

Apply for an Original License via Transfer of Passing Scores - Public Accountancy

Application process

If you passed the Uniform CPA Examination as a candidate in another state, but have not yet obtained a CPA license, you can apply for a license in Maryland through a Transfer of Examination Scores application.