Office of Workforce Information and Performance (OWIP)
Your source for Maryland's Workforce and Labor Market Data
OWIP's mission is to collect, analyze, and produce labor market and workforce information as a service to businesses, job seekers, students, workforce and economic development programs and their community of service providers in Maryland. Our primary function is to make workforce and economic data and analysis easily accessible for informed decisions, from individual choices to workforce and economic policy directions.
- Partner with the workforce and economic development community.
- Develop and deploy new information solution tools and systems for the workforce and economic development community.
- Provide products and services that are customer and demand driven.
- Be recognized as an important and reliable source for information solutions that support economic workforce development goals and outcomes.
- Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Carroll County
- Frederick County
- Howard County
- Lower Shore Workforce Development Area
- Montgomery County
- Prince George's County
- Southern Maryland Workforce Development Area
St. Mary's County
- Susquehanna Workforce Development Area
- Upper Shore Workforce Development Area
Queen Anne's County
- Western Maryland Workforce Development Area
Click on Workforce Development Area to get information in your area.
Frequently Requested Resources
|Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS)||Projections Data||Publications||Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS)||Commuting Patterns||Monthly Employment by Industry (CES)||Employment and Wages (QCEW)|
Maryland Department of Labor